Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Studio Grill Plano

 There are some things that have been on my husband’s and my date night bucket list that we have not had the chance to do yet, but last night we got to check off one of those items and we are so glad we did!


We headed out on Date Night to Studio Grill in Plano and took in the Jason Bourne movie. Good movie by the way! Go to Studio Grill and see it J. When we arrived we bought our tickets and picked out our seats with the help of the hostess. They do have self serve kiosks as well, or you can buy your tickets online at home before you arrive to make sure you get the seats you want. It was so nice that we were able to pick our seats and not have to rush in and look for two seats together right before the movie starts. We headed into the theater and we were greeted by our server for the night, Tim! He was amazing very on top of everything the whole night. If you go and Tim is your server you will be well taken care of! After looking at all the great choices on the menu, we decided to start off with Pretzel Bites for an appetizer. They came out piping hot and were delicious! I think I could have eaten those all night. Whenever we needed anything we would press the service button and Tim would appear. Our dinner soon arrived, Margherita Pizza and Med Salad with Grilled Chicken. Again these were really good, the prices are fair, and you receive a lot of food in my opinion! The servers have a way that is quite impressive of bringing you your food without distracting you or others. So nice! By this point I am pretty full, but you can’t go to the movies without a little treat so we shared the Brownie Sundae, and my gosh, I was in Heaven! It was amazing you have to try it when you go there! (I wish I could have taken pictures of all this food, but I couldn’t because I did not want to distract from those around me!)

The seats were super comfortable and the trays swivel in when you need them closer. I usually am tired of being at the movies after 2 hours, but not here! The theatre was clean and the atmosphere was great!

The staff was all on point and very helpful and friendly. Jeff, the manager, was greeting customers and very helpful. He went out of his way to interact with the customers and make them feel welcome! It appeared he had a great relationship with his staff too, which is always a great sign!

It was a very relaxing dinner and movie experience and we will definitely be headed back to Studio Grill Plano for the next box office thriller! To see what is currently showing check out their movie and showtimes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment