Thursday, August 4, 2016

Body Paints

Sometimes as parents we can't always go out on a date, but that should not stop you from dating your spouse! There are lots of things you can do at home after the kids go to bed to put a spark in your relationship! Throughout the blog we will suggest fun things for you to do at home! 



As a kid I loved to paint, but what I loved more was the feel of it... Please tell me I'm not the only one! So when we couldn't find a babysitter on Saturday night I decided that it was a great opportunity to paint, but not on canvases, but our bodies. I mixed up some paint, the recipe is below and we tested it out. What a fun date with my spouse!
 The recipe is simple:

2 tsp. Cornstarch
1 tsp. lotion
1 tsp. water
Food Coloring
* This recipe is good for 1 body paint color.

The paint is totally safe to go on your skin and washes off! Be creative! Make a game of it and most importantly have fun with it!

Relationship Tip!

Sometimes it is important to just have fun and see where it takes you! This is one of those times! Make body paint and discover where your relationship goes with a little bit of paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment