Thursday, August 4, 2016

Celebration Station


Last night we headed out to Celebration Station in Mesquite for a low-key Wednesday night date night. I have heard good things about it, plus my kids have been dying to go try it ever since we moved here, so I thought my hubby and I would go check it out on date night! Celebration Station has so much to offer for the kid in you! They have Paintballing, a bungee trampoline, Rock Climbing, Laser Tag, Go Karts, Boats that spray water at each other, Arcade games, a train ride (for the Kids), and it appeared to even have batting cages.
We started with the Boats, which squirt water at each other as you drive around. This was exactly what we needed on a hot night!  It was perfect when my husband got stuck in the corner and I was able to park right behind him and squirt him for awhile. The length of the ride I thought was the perfect length of time.



We then decided to test out our driving skills at the Go Karts. The Go Karts seemed like they were in great condition and working well, except I think mine was broken because how else would my hubby have been able to pass me? ;) Just kidding apparently, I am not aggressive enough! I will win next time! I was pleasantly surprised at the length of time you are able to drive. I recall as a kid going Go Karting and it would seem like as soon as you got out there it was time to come back in and your turn would be up, not here at Celebration Station.
            They have two miniature golf courses at the facility for you to choose from. It was a nice simple course, which allowed for us to have plenty of time to talk and laugh. It appeared that one or two of the holes were missing the water feature, but I didn’t mind because my ball just happened to find it each time and I did not need penalty strokes added to my score.  By the way I won! :)
           




 We decided to head inside and check out some of the arcade games. All the games seemed to be super popular and they had a variety of prizes you can buy with your tickets. We found the photo booth (similar to one at the malls) so we snapped a few pictures. The one downfall is it is a little pricy ($3.00 for 3 pictures) and the camera is aimed at kid level so my husband who is 6’1” had to shrink to my level to be seen, other than that it was great!
           





 By this point we were pretty hungry and didn’t feel like stopping anywhere on our way home to grab something to eat, so we ordered the house special pizza and some boneless BBQ wings for dinner. I would have to say the Boneless Wings were phenomenal. The pizza was fresh and delicious as well! We were glad we tried it! In fact I might just have to go back to eat the Wings again!
             



We had a great time and it was well maintained. It was great to get out and have fun, but next time we definitely will be bringing our kids with us so they can participate in all the fun as well!

Be sure to check out Celebration Station's Website for deals and coupons before you go! Let me know how your visit is to Celebration Station!

No comments:

Post a Comment