Sunday, August 7, 2016

Just Dance!


Dancing with the Stars has been on for 22 seasons. I admit, I thought it was for the older generation when it first came on, maybe because my grandma was the one who originally told me about it, but I have sense asked for forgiveness and fallen in love with the show. This has become a Monday night activity with my husband to watch Dancing with the Stars. We pick our favorites and have side bets throughout the season as to who will get kicked off each night and who will win the whole thing. Because of this, I have a desire to learn to dance half as good as them, which is why dance lessons would be an awesome date activity. It is a way to  turn up the romantic side of your relationship as you learn to dance a new style together. The great thing about learning to dance with your spouse is the fact that you don't have to have a dance background to learn to dance, I mean look at some of the stars we have seen actually learn to dance fantastic after some lessons! This date could potentially be turned into a multi date over several weeks. The better you become the more confidence you have together as a couple. 
Dancing lessons can be expensive a great place to check for good deals is Gropoun.They are offering several deals right now! Just sign in to Dallas and type in dance and they will all pop up! Happy Dancing!
Relationship Tip! Learning something new together allows you to bond in new ways and find passions and interests you both have, not just adopting a spouses' interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment