Wednesday, August 3, 2016

iFly- Indoor Skydiving

 
There are so many people out there that love to skydive! Growing up I always wanted to go skydiving. I always thought the thrill of it would be incredible! Fast forward a few years to me having kids and I am scared to death to jump out of a plane! What if something happened to me? But with that being said, I always have wanted to experience what skydiving is like. I got the chance to see what it was all about at iFly Indoor Skydiving located in Frisco on my husband's and I most recent date.There was no stress about jumping out of a plane or worrying if my parachute would open. With indoor skydiving, you wear a jump suit, googles and helmet, and you are put in a vertical wind tunnel. It is safe, fun and gives you the same adrenaline rush as real skydiving, so they say! I cannot vouch for that because I have not been! This is a great date to do with your spouse as you spend time with each other and have fun!

Relationship Tip!
Relationships have their ups and downs. It is part of life, and part of the learning experience. How do you view your spouse during easy and difficult times? How well do you handle positive and negative situations with your spouse? Discuss these questions together, and see where improvement can be made together.

No comments:

Post a Comment