Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Karaoke Night In!

Sometimes as parents we can't always go out on a date, but that should not stop you from dating your spouse! There are lots of things you can do at home after the kids go to bed to put a spark in your relationship! Throughout the blog we will suggest fun things for you to do at home! 



 I love to sing, but I am terrible at it! I mean almost to the point of shattering windows! I would never want to sing up on stage by myself, but because my husband loves me and is stuck with me :) I thought what a fun night we could have singing karaoke and dancing at home! Youtube.com has a lot of great karaoke tracks for you to choose from! Let loose have fun and take pictures!

To make it an even better night in, order pizza from Palio's Pizza Cafe and have them deliver!

Relationship Tip! Having fun together and laughing is the best medicine and it strneghtens relationships. Even when life gets challenging take the time to let loose and do something fun with one another!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment