Monday, August 8, 2016

Exercise


When my husband and I first got married every Saturday we would get up and exercise together. I know what you are thinking! This is the last thing I want to be doing on a Saturday, but it was a great way to spend time together and start the day off right! I am a runner, my husband is not! :) But what we would do is we would start off running a mile together at that point we would give each other a kiss and I would continue on a run and he would go home and lift weights. I would be gone for about 45 minutes and then when I would get home we would do some abs together and go inside and make a healthy breakfast. It was a perfect Saturday morning date! Who knows maybe one day you will even run a race together! That's what I am still trying to convince my husband to do!
 
 You don’t even have to run for an hour to count that as exercise! Make it fun! Grab your significant other and get outside. Here are some fun ideas for you and your spouse!

·      Grab a basketball and walk to a park, play around the world or horse
·      Act like kids and swing on the monkey bars
·      Play on the sings
·      Have a running race, you might be surprised who wins
·      Go for a bike ride
·      Play catch
·      Go for a walk (hold hands)
·      Climb a tree
·      Kick a soccer ball around, play keep away
·      If you have a trampoline, jump on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment