Monday, June 5, 2017

Yoga Heals the Soul

Saturday mornings should be meant for sleeping in but let's face it with our busy lives and kids, it can be impossible to sleep in on a Saturday morning. 

I have the perfect solution/morning date for you and your spouse on your next Saturday morning.

Yoga with Dallas Yoga Center give you the opportunity to try a yoga for free at the Klyde Warren Park.

Image courtesy of edsonandareaevents.com
Yoga classes are hosted every Saturday morning from 10am-11am. 

To some yoga doesn't sound exciting but in the past when I've gone, I LOVED my experience. I felt so relaxed and calm that I went back for more classes. This could be exactly what you and your spouse need.

Image courtesy of edsonandareaevents.com
According to Harvard Medical School yoga has many powerful benefits. 

Image courtesy of Harvard Health Publications
Relationship tip: on this date relax with your spouse. Enjoy the alone time that you have together. This is meant to be a relaxing morning so enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment