Monday, June 26, 2017

Seeking some Thrill?


Zero Gravity Dallas is the world's only "Thrill Amusement Park" featuring 5 different extreme thrill rides. They offer the Bungee Jump, the Nothin' But Net, Texas Blastoff, the Skycoaster and the Skyscraper. Zero Gravity is the perfect place to go for a date!








Prices and Tickets!

General Restrictions for all rides:
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have circulatory disorders (heart attach, history, etc.)
- Must not have any broken bones (no one wearing casts will be allowed to ride.)
- Must not have back, neck, or head injuries or other medical conditions.

To read about the safety of each ride, click here.

11131 Malibu Drive
Dallas, TX

Monday - Thursday 2-11pm
Friday 2pm-1am
Saturday 12pm - 1am
Sunday 12pm - 11pm


Check out these reviews on Tripadvisor

"This place is awesome. The staff is very friendly and takes good care of their thrill seekers. I chose to do the free fall and the bungee jump, both of which were amazing. They were both terrifying but I felt so alive afterwards. I would do the free fall a million more times but probably not the bungee jump. I really enjoyed my visit and I will be back."

"What a rush! Next time I'll do all the attractions/rides (what is the correct word?) . Which means I'll have to lose about 10 lbs because at 240 lbs I'm at exactly the weight limit for 2 of the attractions, and that makes an already nervous me super nervous! 
A huge thumbs up for the staff. What bunch of fun guys (and the gal in the 'office'). They were professional, knew the drill, made sure we understood the procedures and did it all with a great sense of humour and enjoyment. 
On the video one funny guy can even be heard singing "I believe I can fly", lol. Not saying that a recording career is out of the question, but I wouldn't suggest that he quit Zero Gravity just yet. ;-)"

"We had a great time riding the rides at the park. There was a bit of a wait, seemed like there weren't enough employees around to be at all the stations. But the staff was fun and nice."

Relationship Tip: this is a great date to seek some thrill. Your spouse might get scared but make sure to hold their hand and tell them and they can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment