Monday, May 22, 2017

A Date at the Roadhouse

Image Courtesy of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse is a restaurant that anyone and everyone will love! The food is so delicious and you get so much for your money! You are always served complimentary rolls and honey butter and you can eat as many as you want and they will keep bringing them to you!

Image Courtesy of foodspotting.com
Their starter's (appetizers) are also soo good too! Seriously, everything is soo good here!
Image Courtesy of Texas Roadhouse
Texas Roadhouse's menu has so many wonderful dishes to choose from! So far I've had their Chicken Cesar Side Salad, Ribs, Chicken Critters, Grilled BBQ Chicken, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Bacon Cheeseburger, Steak and Ribs. I was not disappointed. 

Also depending on what main dish you order, you get to choose two sides from creamed corn, baked  potato, sweet potato, Cesar salad, steak fries, mashed potatoes and more!
Image Courtesy of Texas Roadhouse
Because Texas Roadhouse gives you so much food, my husband and I always split a dish and our favorite is their Ribs and Steak combo. It comes with two sides so we each get to choose one. I always get the Cesar salad and he always varies his choice and when we get a free appetizer coupon we always get the cheese fries!


I promise my husband was more excited than he looks! He was just refusing to smile and was playing a game with me. When I'd set the phone down he'd smile and when I tried to take his picture, he'd take that smile away and when I finally got him to stop, his smile was way too cheesy, so I went with this one (haha). 

Image Courtesy of Texas Roadhouse
Texas Roadhouse offers some sweet deals too! When it's your birthday, they bring out a horse saddle and make you sit on it while the staff sings you a birthday song. Along with a saddle ride and song, you get a complimentary ice cream bowl. 

When you sign up online for their rewards program they send you a coupon for a free appetizer and sometimes they send them at random. It's pretty great!  My husband graduated college a few weeks ago and as were we trying to figure out a place to eat out and celebrate, we kept saying how we wished we could get a Texas Roadhouse coupon for a free appetizer and the next day my husband got one! Right then and there it was decided that we were going! Every time my husband and I get a coupon email, we ALWAYS go and use it. 

Texas Roadhouse's menu has so many wonderful dishes to choose from! So far I've had their Chicken Cesar Salad, Ribs, Chicken Critters, Grilled BBQ Chicken, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Bacon Cheeseburger, Steak and Ribs. 
Image Courtesy of Texas Roadhouse
Image Courtesy of Texas Roadhouse
Image Courtesy of Texas Roadhouse
Image Courtesy of Texas Roadhouse
Image Courtesy of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse is a MUST on your next date. You will get a lot of bang for your buck and you will not be disappointed.

Mesquite
14020 N. Peachtree Road

Monday - Friday 4pm - 10pm
Saturday & Sunday 11am- 11pm

 Call Ahead Seating (972) 289 - 4473

Relationship Tip: talk about some of your favorite memories when you dated before you got married.  

No comments:

Post a Comment