Monday, October 8, 2018

Food and Fun For All


Oddfellows is an all-day breakfast diner. Famous for coffee, waffles and hipster patrons. 

Oddfellows serves everything from salads, waffles, sandwiches, eggs,  tostaditas, mussles, burgers, steak & more.










Located in the Bishop Arts District
316 W 7th St. 
Dallas, TX 75208

Monday - Saturday: 7am - 10pm
Sunday: 7am - 3pm

Check out these reviews!

"Food: AMAZING! I ordered the Cured Salmon and Everything Bagel. Although I expected the bagel to be preassembled, it was worth the work! Very savory and filling.
Service: Our server was so friendly and was willing to answer any questions we had. Also, he was very attentive.
Environment: Flies we're buzzing due to the humid weather and open windows, but other than that, the aesthetic was just right! The decorations and even cups are Instagram worthy."

"Food: The food was great! I had the buffalo mac and cheese, but I also tried the chicken and waffles. I love both these foods in general, so it was great to find this place! 
Service: The service was great. Our server was polite and helpful. 
Environment: I liked the decor of the restaurant, but I wished they had bigger booths. Also, it was small, but it was cozy!"

"BEST PLACE EVER. for all the brunch lovers, this is the best place to go. it was the best experience for me and i know i will definitely come back

i went with a bunch of my friends and everyone just loved it. we all shared the pancake of the day, which was the coconut banana pancake and it was bomb. 
i ordered the pork chops eggs Benedict and i was in love. 
my other friends ordered the eggs benedict also, chicken and waffles, and pork ribs sandwich. everyone was super happy with their food and there were zero complaints."

All images courtesy of Oddfellows

Relationship tip: to have a good relationship with your spouse, you need to have a good relationship with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment