Monday, August 20, 2018

một hai ba

một hai ba


Mot Hai Ba in Dallas is the perfect authentic Vietnamese restaurant for your special date night. The serve the freshest beef, chicken, pork and seafood along with giant piles of fresh greens and their homemade thai chili sauce.

Curious about their menu, check it out here!
Chicken Pho
Banh Mi
Pate Banh Mi w/ Fried Egg
Homemade Thai Chili Sauce
Drinks
Vegetarian Pho
Fried Chicken
Crab Dish
Location
6047 Lewis St.
Dallas, TX

Dinner
5-10pm Tuesday through Thursday
5-11pm Friday and Saturday

Brunch
Sundays 11:30am - 2:30pm

REVIEWS!!!
"Wow what great service! The food had so much depth and complexity. It's not your typical Asian restaurant and it wasn't what I expected. Try the chicken and also the dumplings. I think my only complaint was that it's a small place, so I would make a reservation if I were you. Try the green buns with Carmel butter!"

"1, 2, 3 delicious!  :D  Mot Hai Ba is a tiny, pretty inconspicuous restaurant, but cool atmosphere and vibe.  Be prepared to sit with other groups, as the tables are generally communal."

"Everything we ordered was delicious. I ordered the quail, my wife the halibut. Also got friend oysters and a side or garlic noodles. "


Relationship tip: Go for a walk together and enjoy nature and being outdoors together.

No comments:

Post a Comment