Monday, January 8, 2018

In-N-Out more like In-N-Stay

I know you've probably all heard about In-N-Out Burger but I didn't discover it until I was 22 years old! I grew up in Montana where In-N-Out doesn't exist and whenever I traveled else where, I remember seeing the sign but never took the initiative to eat there.



When I met my husband, he always talked about eating at In-N-Out and he took me to one in Utah and when I finally got to try it, I was sold! In-N-Out is my favorite burger restaurant to eat at next to Five Guys!

In-N-Out's menu is very basic but oh so good with what they offer. 
They offer three different burgers. 

Double-Double

Cheeseburger


Hamburgers

My husband loves to get the Double-Double and I love to get the Cheeseburger. Whenever we eat out, he always buys the combos with the fries and drink and I get just the burger. That way we both get a burger and then we share the drink and fries to save money. 

We love eating here every chance we get and the price we pay is so sweet! Their prices are very reasonable and cheap for a great hamburger.

In-N-Out Shakes are also AMAZING and worth trying!
Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla made with 100% real Ice Cream.

In-N-Out also has a Not-So-Secret Menu, and I just learned about that! 

"In-N-Out's commitment to quality starts with our hamburgers. And our burgers begin with our patties. Each patty is made using only fresh, individually inspected, whole chucks from premium cattle selected especially for In-N-Out Burger. Our team Associates remove the bones, grind the meat and then make each patty."

In-N-Out also has a memorabilia shop online and you can purchase shirts in the restaurant. I've seen a lot of people with In-N-Out shirts and one day I want one because that place is the bomb and so are their shirts!

In-N-Out has many locations in the DFW area!
Click the link here to find the nearest one closest to you!

All images courtesy of In-N-Out Burger.

Relationship tip: on this date ask questions like “Who is your favorite relative from my side of the family?” and “Between your parents and your grandparents, who do you think you are most like? In what ways?” Asking each other questions like these will create a fun conversation and you could learn something new about your spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment