Sunday, August 13, 2017

Escape the Room

Are you up for the challenge?

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 4.39.31 PM.png

Escape the room is an incredibly fun, and interactive “entertainment concept”. Escape the room is a game where you are placed in a room with a few people, making it perfect for a double date, and you have to find a work out clues that help you solve the puzzle that helps you escape the room. You only have 60 minutes, so be as quick as you can!

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 4.40.34 PM.png

All you have to do is book ahead, and then have the time of your life! It’s a great opportunity to have a really fun date night. Accept the challenge, enter the room, and then work the puzzle out so you can escape the room!

See here for some reviews from people who have been to the Escape Room:


“I highly recommend choosing Escape the Room if you're shopping around for escape rooms because the rooms, and service, was really well thought out. Best Escape Room experience, I've ever particpated in. I went to a few other Escape Rooms and they consisted of just one large room with several locks or puzzles in it. This one however, is mult-room with hidden doors, challenging scavanges and riddles for trigger your brain and teamwork.
I experienced the Dig and it was the best Escape Room theme. The website description of the theme holds true, Davinci Code meets Indiana Jones. Even had a hidden golden statue which triggered by nostalgia to play in Hidden Temples!
Get there a bit earlier since they are strict on the time you get to solve the room. Be prepared for teamwork!
Try them out and I'm sure you'll start recommending them too.”

“This place was amazing!!! I cannot tell you the fun my colleagues and I had when we rented out this place for a women's networking event. The staff was phenomenal, the place was well setup and the rooms were challenging yet very very fun! We escaped with just 2 mins left and the time flew by. Unlike other escape rooms I have done, this one was much larger with secret rooms that opened and it was fabulous.
I would highly recommend The Dig or The Bank Robber rooms; I had some colleagues that did the other one and they were unable to escape and didn't like it too much.
I would recommend this to family, friends, rent out for a work event, etc., just fabulous and fun!”


I have yet to do an Escape Room myself, but I have friends that have and they raved about it. They said it was so much fun and it was one of their favorite things they have done together on date night. I am anxious to go and try it out with my husband!

Relationship Tip: Doing a team-building activity is a great way to spend date night. Although team-building activities are most commonly used for colleagues and work gatherings, they are a great opportunity for couples to have fun together and learn to be a better team!

Image Source for all images.

No comments:

Post a Comment