Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse


Last week my husband and I were celebrating our anniversary. We wanted to go someplace nicer than normal that we could just sit and relax and enjoy some really killer food! After lots of research we decided to go to Pappas Bros. Steakhouse in Dallas. Can I just tell you we were not disappointed?  The service was on point! If my water glass was even ¼ empty they were right there filling it and cleaning the breadcrumbs off the table for me. I loved it! My husband selected Filet Mignon and I got the New York Strip, both meats were cooked to perfection. The sides and the appetizers were great as well! We finished the meal off with some crème Brulee, which is in the running for the best I have ever had! If you have a special occasion and don’t mind spending $40.00-60.00 for a steak this is the place to go! We loved it! And we definitely will be going again for a special occasion! To reserve your table click here! Let us know how your experience is!

Relationship Tip:
Going to a nicer restaurant allows you the opportunity to be pampered. It is a slower pace and they are not rushing you to leave. This leaves plenty of opportunity for great conversation and connecting with one another. Sometimes you just need to sit and relax at a restaurant and they definitely let you do that here!

No comments:

Post a Comment